NRCEC 2022 will be held at the Crystal Gateway Marriott in Arlington, VA. The hotel's location provides easy access to local transportation, airports, and train stations. For more information, please visit the Crystal Gateway Marriott website.
Three major airports serve the Washington, DC, area: Ronald Reagan Washington National (DCA), Dulles International (IAD), and Baltimore/Washington International (BWI). The most convenient airport to the meeting location is DCA‚ located approximately two miles from the meeting hotel, and accessible via public transit. IAD is located approximately 27 miles from the hotel, and BWI is located approximately 37 miles from the hotel.
Complimentary Airport Shuttle Service (DCA only) Service is available Monday-Sunday: 05:00 AM - 12:00 AM. Call to schedule service: 703-920-3230.
Amtrak service is available into Washington, DC, via Union Station (WAS). Amtrak is a convenient option for many people who will be traveling from various points along the East Coast. To make Amtrak reservations, call (800) USA-RAIL or visit the Amtrak website
MARC Train Service is also available from the Baltimore-Washington metropolitan area into Washington, DC, via Union Station. Most MARC Train Service operates Monday through Friday only. Weekend service is available on the Penn line only. Tickets can be purchased at Quik Trak machines, Amtrak Ticket Agents, Commuter Direct Ticket Agents, or Online at Commuter Direct For more information, visit the MARC Train website
The Crystal Gateway Marriott is accessible via Washington, DC's Metro system. The closest Metro stop is the Crystal City station on the Blue and Yellow line (0.2 miles). The next closest Metro stop is the Pentagon station on the Blue and Yellow line (0.7 miles). The Metro Rail System map can help you navigate your way through the DC Metro system. Use the trip planner on the Metro Rail website for detailed directions.
Taxi stands are located near the baggage claims of all area airports and at the front entrance of Union Station. Approximate one-way fares to the hotel are as follows:
- From Reagan National Airport (DCA) - $10
- From Dulles International Airport (IAD) - $45
- From Baltimore/Washington International Airport (BWI) - $90
- From Union Station - $20
Lyft and Uber pickup areas are at the following locations:
- Reagan National Airport (DCA) – For Terminal A, the pickup area is on the third (outer) curb. For Terminals B/C, pickup is available at the Baggage Claim/Arrivals level (first floor) or the Ticketing/Check-In/Departures level (third floor).
- Dulles International Airport (IAD) – The passenger pickup curb on the lower level outside of the baggage claim.
- Baltimore/Washington International Airport (BWI) – The terminal curbs on the Upper Level/Departures.
- Union Station – The Kiss and Ride/Cell Phone Waiting Area located in the Union Station Parking Garage.